Self-learning life image analytics for edge hardware
Smart edge devices can react without delay or dependencies to a cloud connection. HACARUS-X-Edge enables the deployment of life image analytics AI to the edge.
Our technology works with minimal effort for set-up – unlike deep learning based solutions, HACARUS-X-Edge does not need an external training cycle or manual installation of pre-trained models.
Both, training and inference of the AI run within the chip.
Live image analysis on FPGA
The right solution for many industrial use cases
HACARUS-X-Edge can turn a simple connected webcam into a powerful analytics device, with minimal set-up.
Content of HACARUS-X-Edge for Xilinx
The following hardware components are included with HACARUS-X-Edge for Xilinx:
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU104 evaluation kit
- Micro USB cable (for serial communication between personal computer and ZCU 104)
- Micro SD card
- DisplayPort cable or HDMI cable*
- e-con system 3CAM_CU30_CLT_TC See USB camera
* Monitor DisplayPort or HDMI supported resolutions: 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720
Contact us to learn more about the features and future roadmap of HACARUS-X-Edge Kit for FPGA.