August, 28st, 2023, Kyoto, Japan – HACARUS, on a mission to bring the next generation of instruments to every industry, will exhibit at the “SME Digitalization and DX Promotion Matching Fair 2023” (「中小企業デジタル化・DX促進マッチングフェア2023」出展のお知らせ) to be held on September 7 at Kyoto Industrial Hall.
HACARUS booth is located at No.43 and will host demonstrations of the worksite risk prediction app, HACARUS Workplace Safety for KY, and of the visual inspection software HACARUS Check. On the day of the exhibition, Daisuke Takahashi of the Product Division will participate in presentation by exhibitors and introduce issues related to workplace risk activities and the benefits of using HACARUS Workplace Safety for KY.
- Date: Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Time: 10:00 – 16:00 (Admission by 15:30)
- Admission: Free
- Venue: Kyoto Economic Center 2F (Kyoto Sangyo Kaikan Hall)
- Address: 78, Hakodani-hoko-cho, Shijo-dori, Muromachi Higashi-iru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City
- Exhibit URL: https://dx-kyoto.kca.or.jp/
- Booth No. 43
On display at “Matching Fair 2023 for SME Digitization and DX Promotion”
① HACARUS Workplace Safety for KY – Risk Prevention Application for the Construction and Manufacturing Industries
Workplace risk prediction service that supports the safety activities that are always conducted before work (KY) in the construction and manufacturing industries.
Product site: https://hacarus.com/services/workplace-safety/ky/
②HACARUS Check – Sustainable AI for Visual Inspections – Automatically Detecting Anomalies and Defects.
HACARUS Check offers a unique solution that can drastically reduce the time needed for visual inspection using high-performance AI.Supports visual inspection of objects with complex objects.
Product site: https://check.hacarus.com/ja/aisoftware/
- Date: Thursday, September 7, 2023 14:56 – 15:02
- Title: HACARUS takes on the challenge of Safety Tech – Next Generation KY by AI
- Speaker: Daisuke Takahashi, Group Leader, Occupational Safety Support Group, Product Division
- Content：HACARUS KY proposes occupational accident risks and cases based on the work name entered by the user, and contributes to the reduction of occupational accident risks by preventing KY activities from getting stuck in a rut.
- Program: https://dx-kyoto.kca.or.jp/program/prlist/
HACARUS INC., on a mission to bring the next generation of instruments to every industry, has since its founding in 2014, supplied solutions in 100+ AI projects across the medical, manufacturing and construction fields. Headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, and backed by Daikin, Osaka Gas and Miyako Capital (Kyoto University), among others, its technology enables humans to make better, faster, and more reliable decisions based on data-driven insights. HACARUS’ proprietary AI engine is built using Sparse Modeling, a method that understands data like a human would – by its unique key features and is far more resource, time, and energy-efficient when compared to Deep Learning. To learn more, visit https://hacarus.com