On November 20th, at the pitch event “Japan Public Corporation 4th GrowUP!” held at AP Tokyo Marunouchi, our Chief Operating Officer, Takashi Someda, will be presenting HACARUS Check.
Organized by the Japan Policy Finance Corporation, this event brings together four startups (Kaminashi, Skydisc, Smart Shopping and HACARUS) proposing solutions to various challenges in the manufacturing industry. They will showcase their latest services and products.
- Event Overview Date and Time: November 20, 2023 (Monday) 3:30pm to 6:00pm (Registration starts at 3:00pm)
- Participation Options: On-site Attendance: A/P Tokyo Marunouchi (Japan Life Marunouchi Garden Tower 3F, 1-1-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) or Online Participation by Zoom.
- Capacity: On-site Attendance: 30 companies / Online Participation: 400 companies
- On-site attendance is limited to one person per company, while online participation allows up to two people per company.
- Both on-site and online participation require advance registration (first-come, first-served).
- Please refrain from attending if you are in the same industry as the four startups who will be speaking at the event.
- Participation in this event is limited to those who have transactions with the Japan Policy Finance Corporation.
- 3:30pm-5:30-pm Startup Pitches
- Kaminashi Co., Ltd. Providing “Kaminashi,” a solution that easily digitizes various paper forms used in manufacturing sites, contributing to improvement and enhancement of quality control.
- HACARUS Co., Ltd. Offering “HACARUS Check,” an AI-based visual inspection system that achieves automation in visual inspection, improving the efficiency and accuracy of quality inspections.
- Skydisc Co., Ltd. Developing and providing “Optimal Works,” a production planning DX service that supports solving challenges in production planning.
- Smart Shopping Co., Ltd. Providing “Smart Mat Cloud,” a system that is easy to implement, allows real-time confirmation of actual inventory for inventory management, and promotes on-site improvement and DX through data utilization.
- 5:30pm-6:00pm Business Card Exchange (On-site attendees only)
■ Details and Application (in Japanese only)
HACARUS INC, on a mission to bring the next generation of instruments to every industry, has since its founding in 2014, supplied AI solutions across the medical, manufacturing and construction fields in Japan – and beyond. Headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, and backed by Daikin, Osaka Gas and Miyako Capital (Kyoto University), among others, its technology enables humans to make better, faster, and more reliable decisions based on data-driven insights. HACARUS’ proprietary AI engine is built using Sparse Modeling, a method that understands data like a human would – by its unique key features and is far more resource, time, and energy-efficient when compared to Deep Learning. To learn more, visit https://hacarus.com