You will play an active role as a data scientist (bio / chemoinformatics).
- Genome Information Analysis
- Evolutionary Phylogenetic Analysis of Microorganisms (identification of characteristics and causes of differences)
- Data Analysis
- Gathering Insights from Data
- Client Communication
- Other Administration Work
Bio / chemoinformatics analysis is used to connect genomic data to understand microorganisms, diseases and the environment.
You will collaborate with in-house data scientists to research and propose AI development in pharmaceutical research.
Required skills / experience:
- Bio-related Data Analysis Experience
- Programming Experience (Python / Java / Scala etc.)
- Data Science Research / Work Experience
- Communication Skills in English
- Experience in System Development and Roll-out using Machine Learning
- Gene Prediction using Machine Learning
- Protein Structure Analysis using Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- Gene Expression Analysis and Metagenomic Analysis using a High-speed Sequencer
- Systems Biology