The AI visual inspection system HACARUS Check at the biggest technology fair in the Hokuriku region.
September 21st, 2023, Kyoto, Japan – HACARUS, on a mission to bring the next generation of instruments to every industry, today announced that it will be exhibiting at Techno Fair 2023, to be held in Fukui, from October 19th (Thursday) to 20th (Friday).
The fair is in its 34th year, with 182 companies and organizations (254 booths) exhibiting from all over Japan, mainly from Fukui and Hokuriku. The Techno Fair offers technology and information exchange, as well as a venue where many new technologies and products are unveiled – approximately 16,000 people visited last year.
With the extension of the Hokuriku-Shinkansen (bullet train) line to Fukui set to open in March 2024, HACARUS is holding a special exhibition to help accelerate digital transformation (DX) efforts in the manufacturing industry, using its AI based instruments. In addition to demonstrations of the AI visual inspection system, HACARUS Check, HACARUS will also give a presentation on the closing day of the event.
- Name: Hokuriku Technology Exchange Techno Fair 2023
- Date and time: October 19th (Thursday) and 20th (Friday), 10:00-17:00
- Venue: Fukui Prefectural Industrial Hall, Fukui Prefectural Life Learning Center, Fukui Prefectural Small and Medium Enterprise Industrial College
- Event Site: https://www.technofair.jp/
- Date and time: October 19th (Thursday), 11:00-11:10
- Venue: Fukui Prefectural Industrial Hall Building 1 Special Exhibition, HACARUS Booth
- Content: Introducing the AI visual inspection system HACARUS Check and its technology
New product public presentation
- Date and time: October 20th (Friday) 14:15-14:30
- Venue: Fukui Prefectural Industrial Hall Building 2 Presentation Corner
- Contents: “AI visual inspection solution that reduces the need for visual inspection and equalizes quality – examples of introducing robots and AI that can be used in the field.”
- Presenter: Yusuke Fujita, Product Manager, Product Division
HACARUS Check (CRBC-2023)
An all-in-one AI visual Inspection system that combines collaborative robots, illuminated cameras, and high-performance AI inspection software. It can perform 360-degree inspections of complex-shaped three-dimensional objects such as die-casting and press-formed products, which were previously difficult to inspect, from all directions to detect defects as small as 0.1 mm.
Product Site: https://check.hacarus.com/
HACARUS INC, on a mission to bring the next generation of instruments to every industry, has since its founding in 2014, supplied AI solutions across the medical, manufacturing and construction fields in Japan – and beyond. Headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, and backed by Daikin, Osaka Gas and Miyako Capital (Kyoto University), among others, its technology enables humans to make better, faster, and more reliable decisions based on data-driven insights. HACARUS’ proprietary AI engine is built using Sparse Modeling, a method that understands data like a human would – by its unique key features and is far more resource, time, and energy-efficient when compared to Deep Learning. To learn more, visit https://hacarus.com