Live demonstrations of HACARUS Check for FANUC CRX series, the first AI visual inspection system for FANUC collaborative robot plug-in compatible equipment, to be on display.
November 7th, 2023, Kyoto, Japan – HACARUS, on a mission to bring the next generation of instruments to every industry, will exhibit in partner Daido’s booth at iREX2023 (Booth number: E2-34), to be held at Tokyo Big Sight from November 29th – December 2nd.
iREX is the world’s largest robot exhibition, held biennially, and this, the 25th edition will be the largest ever – with many industrial robots (whose applications are expanding) and service robots (which are becoming increasingly popular) being exhibited.
HACARUS will demonstrate the AI visual inspection system HACARUS Check for FANUC CRX series released this June. This new product was developed as a plug-in compatible device for the cooperative robot CRX series, manufactured by FANUC Corporation.
- Name: 2023 International Robot Exhibition 2023 (iREX2023)
- Dates & Times: November 29, 2023 (Wednesday) – December 2, 2023 (Saturday), 10:00 – 17:00
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight East Halls 1-8/West Halls 3 and 4
- Booth Location: Daido, Booth number: E2-34
- Admission fee: 1,000 yen *Free for registrants, those with invitations, and junior high school students and younger
- Theme: Sustainable society brought about by robotics
- Sponsored by: Japan Robot Industry Association, Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Inc.
- URL: https://irex.nikkan.co.jp/
Single-sided semi-automatic inspection in 180°
Simply place the workpiece without the need for flipping, and the robot and AI will initiate the inspection process
- Pre-configured FANUC CRX-5iA robot with plug-in peripheral devices,
- HACARUS Check AI software
- Camera, lighting, dedicated stand with operational switches, and workpiece placement fixtures.
Learn more about HACARUS Check at https://check.hacarus.com/
Daido Corporation is a mechatronics trading company that handles FA equipment and related products. It is one of the leading companies in the industry in terms of sales. In 2013, it joined Keidanren (Japan Business Federation). It handles a wide variety of products, including many of the leading manufacturers within its distributor network, and have a large presence in Nagoya, Tokyo, and Osaka. In recent years, it has also been focusing on industrial robots, and it is the world’s largest distributor of FANUC, the world’s largest robot manufacturer. It also has “Robot Pavilions” in Nagoya and Tokyo for robot tests, tours, seminars, etc. To learn more, visit https://www.daido-net.co.jp/company/
HACARUS INC, on a mission to bring the next generation of instruments to every industry, has since its founding in 2014, supplied AI solutions across the medical, manufacturing and construction fields in Japan – and beyond. Headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, and backed by Daikin, Osaka Gas and Miyako Capital (Kyoto University), among others, its technology enables humans to make better, faster, and more reliable decisions based on data-driven insights. HACARUS’ proprietary AI engine is built using Sparse Modeling, a method that understands data like a human would – by its unique key features and is far more resource, time, and energy-efficient when compared to Deep Learning. To learn more, visit https://hacarus.com