On February 7th, 2024 at 15:00, together with NTN, Yutaka Electronics Industry and Visco Technologies, the latest technology and developments enabling AI-powered visual inspection in the manufacturing industry will be showcased.
Kyoto, Japan – January 23rd, 2024 – HACARUS, on a mission to bring the next generation of instruments to every industry, is pleased to announce that it will be holding a webinar together with partner companies NTN, Yutaka Electronics Industry and Visco Technologies on the topic “The Secret to Successful Automation of Visual Inspection in the Manufacturing Industry”.
The webinar, to be held online on February 7th at 15:00, will cover the latest technologies for automation at manufacturing sites, including highlights from each participating company. Participation is free.
In order to resolve social issues such as the declining workforce in the manufacturing industry in Japan, HACARUS has as its mission to promote new product development and strengthening collaboration with partners and system integrators to bring AI-powered visual inspections to manufacturing sites. Since combining software and hardware is essential for introducing automated visual inspections, and the participating companies have strengths in these areas, this webinar is intended as an hands-on example of how to use new technologies to achieve automation of various manufacturing tasks.
Event name: “The Secret to Successful Automation of Visual Inspection in the Manufacturing Industry”
Date and time: February 7, 2024 (Wednesday) 15:00-16:00
Holding format: Online seminar (Zoom webinar distribution) *Archive distribution available at a later date
Participation fee: Free
Capacity: 100 people
Content: Engineers and personnel specializing in automation solutions in the manufacturing industry will explain the latest technology.
15:00-15:20 HACARUS Check series and successful implementation examples (HACARUS)
15:20-15:30 Use case of “i-WRIST”, a high-speed module that automates manual work (NTN)
15:30-15:40 Examples of automation of die-casting peripheral equipment and transportation/logistics processes (YUTAKA ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY)
15:40-15:50 Image processing inspection device capable of AI and rule-based hybrid inspection “VTV-9000 Series” (Visco Technologies)
*Program contents may change
How to apply
Please fill out the necessary information on the event details page (https://hacarus.com/ja/technology/webinar-20240207/) and apply. A viewing URL will be sent to the email address you registered at the time of application. Available only in Japanese.
- Those working on automation of manufacturing and inspection processes in the auto parts industry
- Those interested in new technologies to improve productivity
- Those currently considering the introduction of visual inspection AI, or have tried it but have not seen strong results.
- Those that are curious about the return on investment (ROI) of AI
- Yuzuru Tanaka, Manager, Market Development Group 2, Solution Business Department, Industrial Machinery Business Headquarters
- Biography: Joined NTN Corporation in 2006. Since joining the company, has been in charge of application design for precision positioning products, and is familiar with the mechatronics field and FA systems. Engaged in problem solving and proposal activities using i-WRIST as a sales technology from 2023.
- Tohei Ezoe (SI 2nd Sales Department Manager)
- Biography: Joined YUTAKA ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY in 1998. Since joining the company, has been involved in the die-casting process with a focus on FANUC robots as a sales representative. 25 years of experience in proposing and compiling automation of incidental equipment in Japan and overseas.
- Kaoru Taniguchi (Sales Headquarters Marketing Department Sales Promotion Group Manager)
- Biography: Joined Visco Technologies in 2008. For more than 10 years, proposing image processing inspection systems through sales activities in Japan and overseas. Later, from 2021 to current position.
- Yugen Sugimoto (Development Technology Headquarters Technology Department)
- Biography: Joined Visco Technologies in 2021. Engaged in optical equipment selection and image processing inspection system proposals and technical support.
- Rio Onishi (Director, CPO and Product Division Manager)
- Biography: Graduated from Kyoto University, Department of Physical Engineering in 1998 and joined Keyence Corporation. Since then, has served as an engineer, PM, and head of corporate planning and development in multiple manufacturing industries. Joined HACARUS in 2021, served as Industry Business Manager in 2022, and assumed current position in 2023.
HACARUS INC, on a mission to bring the next generation of instruments to every industry, has since its founding in 2014, supplied AI solutions across the medical, manufacturing and construction fields in Japan – and beyond. Headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, and backed by Daikin, Osaka Gas and Miyako Capital (Kyoto University), among others, its technology enables humans to make better, faster, and more reliable decisions based on data-driven insights. HACARUS’ proprietary AI engine is built using Sparse Modeling, a method that understands data like a human would – by its unique key features and is far more resource, time, and energy-efficient when compared to Deep Learning. To learn more, visit https://hacarus.com