From Kyoto to the World, ~Realising the Potential to Live until 120 Years~
HACARUS is a venture based in Kyoto that provides data analysis services using artificial intelligence.
We want our AI to become an “intelligence that coexists with people.” By adopting a method (sparse modeling) that is different from the current mainstream deep learning methods, HACARUS’s AI provides lightweight, safe, and explainable solutions. We are introducing “on-site” AI in the healthcare and industrial fields, and we will contribute to solving problems not only in Japan but throughout the world.
Engineering Internships (Data Scientist Intern)
HACARUS is looking for student engineers who want to venture into the world of data science and machine learning. Currently, we have 27 student engineers working with us. You will be handling various data in a number of business areas – from medical care to industrial fields.
HACARUS was founded in 2014 as an AI venture under the mission of “Leveraging Technology to Enhance People’s Health.” Originally, we used AI technology (artificial intelligence) as a means of optimizing personal diets and nutrients.
However In 2016, we came to think our technology, which had been specialized in the healthcare field, could be applied to solve problems in the industrial and medical fields as well. We pivoted our business and are now looking to take on the world. Despite the change in direction, our core mission still stays true today.
— Kenshin Fujiwara, Hacarus CEO
Kyoto head office
Dai 12 Hase Building 5A
Hashibenkei-cho, Nakagyo-ku Kyoto, 604-8151 Japan
Tokyo R&D Center
CIC Tokyo Toranomon Business Tower 15F,
1-17-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0001, Japan
CoLaborator Kobe office
KIBC 5 Chome-5-2 Minatojima Minamimachi, Chuo Ward, Kobe, Hyogo 650-0047
1408-A 88 Corporate Center, 141 Valero Street cor., Sedeño Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Salary: Annual salary system (To be determined based on experience and ability)
- Raises: Once a Year
- Working Hours: 9:00 to 18:00 (60 minutes lunch break)
- Location: Kyoto head office, Kobe office or Manila office
- Holidays: Two days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
(122 days off in FY 2019)
- Commuting Allowance (fully paid)
- Domestic /Overseas Business Trip Allowance (for business trips involving accommodation)
- Housing Allowance
- Child Care Support Allowance
Insurances / Benefits:
- Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Industrial Accident Insurance
- Benefit Station
- Medical Checkup
- Free Drinks
- Participation in Seminars and Study Sessions
- You may select a PC of your choice
- Support for Conference Talks